Making: a novel, a yearbook, and a website design.
Cooking: French Dips and Au Jus
Drinking: peach tea
Reading: Escape to Morning by Susan May Warren
Wanting: to come home and drive unhurriedly up the North Shore of lake superior with all the beautiful fall foliage, which should be nearing its peak really soon.
Looking: forward to doing laundry with a non-leaking, working washing machine
Playing: Branches on Pandora
Wasting: gas on a drive down the PCH to Malibu.
Sewing: something my roommate is for.
Wishing: I could rest my head upon my daddy's shoulders, then accept his challenge to a game of rummy while watching John Wayne.
Enjoying: Writing again.
Waiting: as patiently as I can for God's timing for His next step in my life.
Liking: the Santa Ana winds currently rushing down the hills
Wondering: what other "noises" do we hear that are really beautiful to others.
(Listen to crickets slowed down)
Loving: my family of friends here, who make me laugh and listen to my rants and sorrows, and encourage me to be better than I am, yet give me grace and love when I fail.
Marveling: at God's creation, like really cool starfish.
Needing: God's love and mercy and grace. 
Smelling: the pumpkin candle Kim bought for our house.
Wearing: my comfies- fuzzy socks, sweats and a t-shirt.
Following: blindly.
Noticing: new characteristics 
Thinking: about doing the dishes.
Knowing: this is a blessing.
Giggling: secretly at my roommate, also giggling. (She just got home from Europe 2 days ago and is that kind of tired.)
Opening: my windows hoping my room will cool down for bedtime.
Feeling: held.