In Ten Words:searching . preparing . tea . writing . friendships . hopeful . wandering . pumpkin . longing . caribou mug (I concede the last one is 2 words.)

Perfect Day:Sunday. No matter how tired, frustrated, stressed, worried, and anxious I am about everything, from the time I enter into worship in the morning, take the afternoon to wander and be quiet, and then spend the evening with the youth group, it's a day full of spiritual refreshment. I wish all days could be Sundays.

Inspiration:a book of poems I picked up at a garage sale a while back.
Dee Henderson & Susan May Warren.
the dream of cozying up next to the fireplace writing for hours on end.

Unwind:Sipping a cup of tea while reading, writing, or watching Friends as my roommate sews a dress.

Can't live without:My walks. I love getting to take short breaks throughout the day and taking some time to spend with God, discussing my future, my heart, my frustrations, my fears, my dreams...

Favorite Indulgence:Chocolate. I guess nothing changes.
That, and bedtime tea in my Caribou mug or my "H" mug.

Currently Most Played on iPod:
Moon River - Andy Williams
River - Sarah McLachlan
After You - Breanne Duren
Helicopter - Branches
Home - The Piano Guys

Proudest Moment:NaNoWriMo 2013!
If by some miracle I finish, I'll have 50,000 words by November 30th.

Biggest Challenge:Making time for writing and chores and cooking every night.

Memory:The day the Vikings won. Victory never tasted so sweet.

You can find me:When not at work, either curled up on the couch with a mug of tea writing or at Element or a bookstore writing.

3 goals:
Write
Write some more
Write 50,000 words by November 30th